Lemongrass Castile Soap
Universally loved, Lemongrass Zen gets to the center of the cyclone with a sunshiny scent that smells like clean.
- Need a bottle? Click here.
- Per weighed ounce. Ships in pouch.
- Made in America by Vermont Soaps
- A little goes a long way.
- Contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or other detergents
- Cleans ALL water safe surfaces.
- For more information about how to clean your containers, click here.
How to Use: Castile soap has many uses (see below). Works best in warm to hot water.
- HANDS and BODY: Use full strength or dilute up to 50%
- DISHES: Saturate applicator with full strength castile soap and scrub. Add more as needed. Always soak tough stuff in soap and hot water first to loosen debris. Use some castile soap in your wash water, but utilize a soapy sponge or scrubber to do the bulk of the cleaning.
- FLOORS: Add 3oz (6 tbsps) of Castile Liquid Soap to mop water. Clean as usual, and allow to dry.
- WALLS & WOODWORK: Dilute 1/4 cup per 1 gallon of hot water. Clean, rinse and let dry.
- LAUNDRY: Use about 1/3 cup per load – a little more for hard water. Castile soap may be neutralized by detergent residues in the machine so use enough to get the barest start of foam on top. You may have to use a little extra the first time. Best to mix into warm water before adding the clothes. Great for hand-washing most silks and fine fabrics, wool and suede (may darken). Bleach compatible.
- STAIN REMOVAL: Safe and effective. Wet surface and apply full strength. Work into the material from several directions and let sit a moment. Blot stain with cloth or towel and rinse.
- CARPETS: Replaces detergent concentrates. Works well in all carpet cleaning machines and on stains.
- GENERAL CLEANING: Fill a clean spray bottle with warm water, add 5% of concentrate, then spray & wipe. Great for ALL water safe surfaces. Help eliminate new plastic smell. Safe and nontoxic for humans, plants & pets.
- BATHROOMS: Use full strength on sponge and rinse. For all porcelain and tile surfaces.
- VEHICLES: Saturate sponge with Castile Liquid Soap. Work over vehicle in sections, wetting first, scrubbing and then rinsing. Always wash vehicles out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Olive and Jojoba), Lemongrass Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Aloe Vera
Pouch Recycling: The refill pouch is a #7 plastic. If your recycling center takes this plastic, please recycle the pouch. Pouches can also be returned to Refillism to be recycled: 38 South Beaver Street, York Pa 17401
Warnings: Will slightly darken most porous materials. Test on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.