Dish Soap Bowl - Solid Castile
Use less soap with solid all natural Castile dish soap! This ramekin is filled with solid castile dish soap. Add a brush and you're ready to get your dishes squeaky clean without plastic bottle liquid dish soap. Already using solid dish soap? Get a Castile soap refill here.
- Fresh Orange Scent
- Eco-Friendly way to do dishes. No more plastic bottle dish soaps.
- A little goes a long way!
- When you're ready for a refill our 2.75"( L ) X 2.75"(W) X 1.3"(H) solid soap refills fit nicely into this ramekin.
- Soap made with 25%-30% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil.
- When empty, the ramekins are dishwasher safe.
- Soap in Black Ramekin (Outer Dims: 3.75" Round, 1.75" Deep)
- Soap in White Ramekin (Outer Dims: 3.5" Round, 2" Deep)
Soap Ingredients: Olive Oil (grade A extra virgin), Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Oat protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps), Orange (Essential Oil)
How to Use: Wet your brush. Rub brush onto soap to lather. Get busy cleaning those dishes! Note, if water collects in your bowl/ramekin from lathering the brush, it is recommended to pour the water out after your done doing your dishes to help your soap last longer.