Concentrate - Carpet Spot Cleaner
Earth-friendly carpet spot cleaner for your home. You can be mindful about bringing excess waste into your home by purchasing with intention and doing the best for your family and earth by reducing, reusing, and refilling. Learn more about How our Refillism Refill Concentrates work.
- Need a bottle? Click Here.
- Includes: 2 oz of concentrate in small recyclable bottle to make 16 oz of cleaner.
- Removes spots and stains from carpets and upholstery.
- All natural, non-toxic to people, pets, and planet.
- With essential oils of lavender.
- Cuts through dirt, grime, and grease with plant-based components.
- No harsh chemicals, vapors, or residue.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Cruelty Free.
- Made in America.
How to Use: Pour 2 oz. of concentrate into a clean, labeled bottle, then fill the rest of the bottle with 14 oz. of water. Spray on carpet stain/upholstery; wait 5 minutes and clean briskly with a moist clean cloth. Allow carpet or upholstery to dry. Do not mix with any other chemical. Use on colorfast carpet spots that have been soiled or stained. Please test a small inconspicuous area first for color fastness.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Alcohol (ethanol from corn) Capryly/Capryl, Glucoside (from coconut oil) Melaleuca alternifoliz Leaf Oil (tea tree oil) Natural Fragrance (lavender essential oil)
Warnings: Spot test surface before use. Not for consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes.