Biork® Crystal Deodorant Stick
The Biork™ deodorant is the first ecological crystal stick deodorant in the world!
- No Aluminum Chlorohydrate & No Added Chemicals
- With average use Biork will last at least one year.
- Plastic Free! Holder is made of cork, which is a renewable resource.
- Biork is certified according to Cosmos Natural Cosmetics
- Potassium alum is a natural mineral salt made up of molecules that are too large to be absorbed by your skin. It forms a protective layer on your skin that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Twenty-four hours of protection
- Leaves no trace on clothing or skin
- No animal testing
How to Use:
Remove the cover by pulling or turning. Wet with the crystal facing down so that as little water as possible gets onto the cork, so it will last longer. Rub deodorant under your armpit back and forth. Then rinse the Biork again and leave it open to dry.
Natural Mineral Salts (100% potassium alum)
The stone can be turned into a deodorant spray or even composted. Recycle cork.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not place on marble or granite as staining may occur. Keep out of reach of young children.