Wild Oats & Honey Facial Cleanser
This facial cleanser is calming for the skin with nourishing honey and hydrating extracts and vitamins. Honey and oats naturally cleanse, hydrate, and soothe.
- Organic Honey restores and soothes skin and cleanses pores
- Soothe and calm skin with Organic Aloe and Lavender Flower Water
- Organic Oat Straw and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein help soften and condition
- Nourish with Vitamin E and Provitamin B5
- No obvious scent makes this gentle cleanser ideal for sensitive skin
- No Added Phthalates & No Added Parabens
- 40% Organic Content
- Leaping Bunny
- For more information about how to clean your containers, click here.
In-Store: $1.10 per weighed oz.
How to Use: Cleanse your face and neck up to twice a day. Always cleanse in circular motions in an upward direction. You don't need to use anything but your hands; washcloths are optional.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Glycerin, Organic Honey, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Pouch Recycling: The refill pouch is a #7 plastic. If your recycling center takes this plastic, please recycle the pouch. Pouches can also be returned to Refillism to be recycled: 38 South Beaver Street, York Pa 17401
Warning: Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
How to Use
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends, Mondays, and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. (Please check your spam folders.)
You can expect to receive your order in approximately 3-8 business days. However, depending on order size, carrier delays, and location shipping times may vary.
Shipping Rates and Estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- We like to ship most of our packages with UPS or USPS. Note, there may be times we have to use another carrier due to shipping size or location.
- We only offer shipping to the contiguous United States.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Customer service is important to us. Please Contact Us with any issues and we will work hard to make it right.
- Due to the nature of our product we do not accept returns on refill products, filled products, soaps, liquids, gels, or powders.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for refill products, filled products, soaps, sheets, liquids, gels, or powders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.