Our earth-friendly dish wash is perfect for your sink-full of dirty dishes. You can be mindful about bringing excess waste into your home by purchasing with intention and doing the best for your family and earth by reducing, reusing, and refilling.
- One squirt is enough to clean a sink-full of dirty dishes.
- Tough on grease; gentle on the hands.
- Rich, thick and makes grease disappear.
- Plant-based components.
- No harsh chemicals, vapors or residue.
- 100% biodegradable
- Non-toxic to people and pets.
- Click here for more information about cleaning your existing containers.
- Click here for information about plastic bottle.
In-Store: $0.25 per weighed oz.
Directions: For hand washing dishes.One squirt is enough to clean a sink-full of dirty dishes.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (ethanol from corn), Capryly/Capryl, Glucoside (from coconut oil) Melaleuca alternifoliz Leaf Oil (tea tree oil), Lavender Essential Oil
Pouch Recycling: The refill pouch is a #7 plastic. If your recycling center takes this plastic, please recycle the pouch. Pouches can also be returned to Refillism to be recycled: 38 South Beaver Street, York Pa 17401
Warnings: Spot test surface before use. Not for consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Not for dish washing machines.