Organic Infused Lip Balm
This lip balm gets its healing power from whole flower-infused oils! The infusions impart subtle scents from the flowers themselves. Clean, non-toxic ingredients make up this creamy organic lip balm made with shea, mango, & cocoa butters, and ethically-harvested beeswax.
- Made by Hands Organic Skin Care
- No essential oils, sweeteners, artificial/natural flavors or colors
- 1 ounce cardboard push-up tube that lasts several months
- Ethically Harvested Beeswax (no chemicals, steaming, minimal harvests)
- Plastic Free
- Cruelty Free
- Tree Nut Alert: Contains Shea Butter which can cause allergic reactions in those with severe & sensitive nut allergies
- Essential Oil Free
Options: Chamomile Yarrow & Vanilla Lavender
How to Use: Apply to lips daily, as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Chamomile Yarrow Ingredients: *Persea americana (avocado) oil & Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) oil infused with *Matricaria recutita (chamomile) & *Achillea millefolium (yarrow), *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Mangifera indica (mango Butter), *Ethically harvested cera alba (beeswax), *Cacao nucifera (cocoa butter), *Vitamin E oil, *organic
Vanilla Lavender Ingredients: *Persea americana (avocado) oil infused with *Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) & *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Mangifera indica (mango Butter), Ethically harvested cera alba (beeswax), *Cacao nucifera (cocoa butter), *Vitamin E oil, *organic
All HANDS products are anhydrous, meaning they are made without water. This allows formulations to be made without preservatives, emulsifiers or thickeners. As a result, these products may be a thicker/less watery consistency than commercial products you with which you are accustomed. This also allows the active botanicals to be more available to your skin, and presents the cleanest formulas possible.
End of Life: Remove the label, throw in the trash. Place tube and lid in compost, or deposit at a local compost facility
Warnings: Always spot test new skin care products to ensure no adverse reactions. Keep out of direct sun & away from heat.
How to Use
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends, Mondays, and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. (Please check your spam folders.)
You can expect to receive your order in approximately 3-8 business days. However, depending on order size, carrier delays, and location shipping times may vary.
Shipping Rates and Estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- We like to ship most of our packages with UPS or USPS. Note, there may be times we have to use another carrier due to shipping size or location.
- We only offer shipping to the contiguous United States.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Customer service is important to us. Please Contact Us with any issues and we will work hard to make it right.
- Due to the nature of our product we do not accept returns on refill products, filled products, soaps, liquids, gels, or powders.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for refill products, filled products, soaps, sheets, liquids, gels, or powders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.